Friday, October 18, 2013

Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Latte

I made this last night and it was HEAVENLY. Which was perfect because I made it for bible study. aha ahaha ahhaha...
I looked up a few recipes and kind of took things from each to make it my own. 

Here is what you will need:
6 cups of strong coffee
8 cups of milk
1 cup pumpkin puree 
2 cups of sugar
1 cup of brown sugar
4-6 tsp of vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/8 tsp ginger
1/8 nutmeg
crock pot



Brew 6 cups of coffee and pour into crock pot. Add 8 cups of milk. Add 1 cup pumpkin puree, 1 cup sugar, 1 cup brown sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon, 4 tsp vanilla, 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice, 1/8 tsp nutmeg and 1/8 tsp ginger. Whisk in crock pot. You can cook this on high for 2 1/2. I like to cook it on low for 3 hours then on high for 1 hour. I think i just like smelling it cook for 4 hours :)

It needs to be whisked every once in a while. I added more sugar and vanilla towards the end of it cooking because I like things sweet!  So you just have to try yours and see how you like it! 

Put latte in a pretty mug topped with whipped cream and cinnamon.

Voila!



YUMMMMM...

2 comments:

  1. I just pinned this! Also, I will feature it on my blog on November 9th! Love you!
    Janiene

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks and sounds amazing!! I made my own version but Ive never tried it in the crockpot. And I love crockpot recipes! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete