Tuesday, December 31, 2013

BBQ Pineapple Meatballs

This year for Christmas Eve I was put in charge of meatballs for the family gathering. BIG responsibility. If the meatballs aren't perfect, Christmas is ruined. OK, not really, but the Seitz family loves their balls.

I'm not a big fan of Swedish meatballs, which I think is what is normally made for our Christmas Eve gathering. I figured, its 78 degrees outside, lets get tropical, yo. Here is what you will need for your "Tropical Christmas Eve" meatballs:


WOW! Only 3 ingredients!? Its a Christmas miracle! 

I was able to fit 1 1/2 bags of meatballs in my crock pot. I used a whole bottle of bbq sauce and a can of pineapple chunks. I cut the pineapple chunks a little smaller.

I placed the meatballs in the crock pot, covered them with the sauce, then added the pineapple. I mixed it to make sure the meatballs were completely covered. 

There you go, rocket science. 

I cooked them on low for 4 hours. 


I got a million compliments on my meatballs. Literally. Like to the point where it was like, "OK, people, I get it."

Super easy. Super yummy. Super super.

No comments:

Post a Comment