Monday, July 8, 2013

I'm On a Boat!

Another event marked off our Summer Bucket List. We are on a roll! We went on Grandpa's (my father in law) boat! We always make plans to go on said boat but it never happens. So, I knew if I put it on our bucket list, grandpa couldn't say no ;)

Here is Brody looking awesome on the boat. He's too cute! 


I dont normally like to be in pictures, I'm usually taking the pictures for fear of my face breaking the camera, but I'm afraid my kids are going to think I was never around so I occasionally allow a picture of me to be taken. Here is one of those amazing pictures. Fake smile? No way!


It was Cohen's first time on grandpa's boat, well, any boat for that matter. I thought for sure he would hate it because he had to wear a life jacket but he didnt complain and I actually think he enjoyed it. 

Cohen and Grandpa


Oh look, I jumped into another picture. But as you can see, I covered myself with kids. Again, not wanting to break the camera. 



Daddy and the boys. Yes, Cohen and Brody are always hanging on each other. 


It was a beautiful day to cruise around the harbor looking at the billion dollar houses. Can you believe that some of those houses are just vacation homes? Silly. I would have taken pictures but they are just too depressing to look at. 

Another picture of Brody hamming it up for the camera. He is definitely my kid. Love him. 


1 comment: