Tuesday, June 25, 2013

3 Birds, One Stone

Summer is here and we have already marked some things off of our summer bucket list! We went to the beach with friends... during the day! I dont know if you can tell, but I'm pretty fair skinned. The sun and I dont get along. To make a long story short, the sun and I got in a fight many years ago. The sun slapped me with a sun burn and I have never forgiven him. So, its a pretty but deal that we went to the beach while the sun was out.



Brody was terrified of water last year. He would scream and cry at the mention of going in the water. But not this year! 


It makes my heart SO happy so see my little man playing in the water. At times he even got a little too adventurous and was waist deep in water. That made mommy a little nervous! 


Brody was so happy that his friend, Eian, joined us at the beach! It was Eian's first time at the beach and this kid was brave! No fear of water for him! 

Brody is such a ham when I get the camera out.



Mommy and Mr. Cohen. He ate a lot of sand that day. Fiber, right? 

Brody is marking another thing off our list, watching the sun set. No better place to watch it than at the beach.

 Here are some more friends that joined for our beach day/bon fire, David and Kristen Wilkinson and David's mom, Doris. I'm sure they will be thrilled that I put this pic up of them. Hey, you're famous now!

Ah yes, a bon fire. That would be the third thing we marked off of our list that day. Three birds, one stone. 




No comments:

Post a Comment